Pioneers in Machining Technology
To support its machine tool division, NCMT has an active tooling division offering some of the finest toolholders, cutting and deburring tools, and tool presetting equipment available anywhere in the world.
Our product portfolio includes:
- BIG Daishowa – Japanese toolholders, speed increasers, tapping holders, air spindles and selected milling and chamfering cutters.
- Xebec – Japanese alumina fibre abrasive brushes for high-precision removal of light to heavy burrs.
- Speroni – Italian tool presetters built with a thermo-balanced structure made from artificially aged, pearlitic cast iron to ensure top accuracy.
- Kaiser – Swiss boring bars offering the highest level of precision for boring holes from 0.4 mm to three metres in diameter.
- Techni-Grip – US manufactured workholding systems.
- Manufacturing Laboratories – US diagnostic products for shop floor vibration analysis, marketed under the MetalMAX and Harmonizer brand names.